Important COVID-19 Information
As of July 18th, 2021 most health order restrictions remain relaxed with a few exceptions. Per L.A. County health orders, face coverings are now required when indoors regardless of vaccination status. We still ask that if you are feeling ill, please stay home. Thank you for your continued patronage at DeBell Golf Club and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Hours of Operation
DeBell 18 Hole: 6:00AM-6:00PM
Par 3 Course: 8:00AM-6:00PM
Driving Range: 6:00AM-9:00PM (10:00AM-9:00PM Mon & Wed) Last bucket sold at 8:30PM
Grab and Go: 10:00AM-4:00PM Daily
Hilltop Restaurant: 10:00AM-6:00PM M-F, 9:00AM-6:00PM Sat/Sun
Overall Facility Changes
- In line with the L.A. County health orders, face coverings are ONLY required when indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
- If you are feeling ill, please stay home.
- Filming and/or photography in a professional nature is prohibited without the written consent of DeBell Golf Club and the City of Burbank.
Tee Time Reservations and Payment Policy
- Tee time intervals remain at every 10 minutes per group.
- Golf Tee Time reservations may be made up to seven days in advance either online or over the phone. (Annual Pass/Canyon Club members 14 days in advance)
- Although "walk-on" reservations will be accepted, we encourage you to have a reservation prior to showing up. We cannot guarantee we can get you out.
- Groups with less than 4 players will be paired with other guests. Due to high demand, we cannot accommodate parties that wish to play alone.
- The driving range is open and is first come, first served.
- Face coverings are not required on the driving range.
Golf Course/Cart Rentals
- Golf carts are two players per cart. Guests that wish to take a seperate cart will be charged a $10 cart fee.
- The putting green remains open with regular practice cups installed.
- Each golfer must play with their own set of golf clubs.
- Spectators are allowed, but are subject to the applicable cart fee.
- You may now remove/touch the flagstick. Ball lifters have been removed.
- Bunker rakes are available to use on the golf course.
- Sand bottles have been added to the golf carts-please fill your divots.
The Hilltop Restaurant and Bar
- In line with the L.A. County health orders, face coverings are ONLY required for unvaccinated and/or partially vaccinated guests when indoors.
- Inside Dining: Full capacity
- Patio Dining: Full capacity
- Please do not move tables and/or chairs, we will be happy to move them for you to accomodate your party.
- A limited food and beverage takeout menu will be available. Grab and go breakfast and lunch is available daily from 10AM to 4PM at the take out window.
- Beverages, snacks and food may be ordered and purchased from the golf shop as well as the pick up window.